Trauma Therapy Online in California
Life can be hard.
You’re struggling to focus on work. Daily tasks are hard, because at any moment something might cause you to shut down. You can’t sleep at night, because you find yourself ruminating on past events, but, when you do sleep, you tend to have nightmares. You want to feel peaceful, safe, and calm, but right now it feels too hard to attain. You catch yourself thinking things like:
“What if I’ll be stuck like this for the rest of my life?”
“Will I ever get to a place where feel comfortable?”
“When will I be able to enjoy life?”
And you end up feeling sad, discouraged, frustrated, and hopeless. But the truth is, you deserve to live a peaceful life.
You deserve to feel safe. You deserve to feel calm. You deserve to feel nourished and cared for. You deserve to reclaim your life.
If you don’t take action, things could get worse.
You could end up feeling more strained and hopeless, as anxiety and depression deepens. Your panic attacks might become more frequent. Your motivation to take part in day to day activities may diminish even more.
Your life could get worse, but, if you reach out, then things can start getting better.
Fortunately, you’re in the right place.
It’s hard to suffer and not know if things will ever get better. It’s hard not knowing if you’ll ever get to live the life you’ve imagined you could have.
Hi, I’m Jennifer.I’m a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, Certified Brainspotting Practitioner and trauma specialist. I’ve dedicated my career to helping people heal and recover from their trauma so they can reclaim their lives and create a new life for themselves.
Through therapy, I will help you:
- Find tools and mindfulness techniques to help manage stress and big emotions that’s tailored specifically for you.
- Deeply change the way your brain and body reacts to activating situations using Brainspotting, a powerful body-based (somatic) technique that heals trauma responses fast and effectively.
- Increase awareness of your thoughts and feelings.
- Develop insights into what life experiences have brought you to where you are today.
- Get in touch with your real feelings and intuition so you can develop confidence in what you really want.
- Heal old attachment wounds so you can gradually improve your relationship dynamics.
- Develop a greater sense of safety and calm so you can feel in control and start enjoying life.