Being a therapist is a job unlike any other.
We’re constantly dealing with the ebbs and flows of human emotions. And that is never, ever predictable and straight-forward.
So doing the work to support ourselves is absolutely crucial in this profession in order to prevent burnout.
After all, I highly doubt you went to grad school and all this time and energy to become a therapist just to feel overwhelmed and burnt out? I know I definitely didn’t.
And so this is why I want to help you create a sustainable and supportive private practice for yourself that feels both nourishing and fulfilling.
In my Business Consultation for Therapists, I can help you:
- Figure out the logistics on how to start your own private practice
- Discover who your ideal clients are
- Discover how you most like to do therapy based on your own personality, interests and strengths
- Brainstorm various strategies to market your practice in a way that you enjoy
- Get realistic about what you charge based on your needs
- Establish systems and structures to help reduce stress and overwhelm
What to Expect
Consultation sessions are 50-minutes long and conducted over Zoom. My approach is client-centered, yet direct and actionable. Following our session, I will provide you with a PDF of some of the bullet points that we covered as well as some resources and things to think about post-session, so you will have a reference to help you put what we talked about into practice.
The fee per 50-minute session is $250. Payment is processed at the time of booking. You can schedule one session at a time based on your needs. Upon booking, I will send you a form to fill out so I have a sense of what it is you are wanting to work on in the session beforehand.
I am not offering sliding scale at this time.
Get Started Now