Holistic Psychotherapy Online in California
Life can be hard.
You do, and have done, a lot for others, but you know you need to start focusing on yourself. You’re on the path to burn out and you know something needs to change. You want to feel peaceful and calm, but right now it feels too hard to attain. You catch yourself thinking things like:
“When will my needs matter?”
“What if I’ll be stuck like this for the rest of my life?”
“Will I ever get to a place where feel comfortable?”
“Will I ever be able to live my life the way I’ve dreamed it could be?”
And you end up feeling sad, discouraged, frustrated, anxious, and hopeless. But the truth is, you deserve to live a life of calm, happiness and confidence.
You deserve to be fulfilled. You deserve to feel peace. You deserve to feel nourished.
If you don’t take action, things could get worse.
You could end up feeling more strained and hopeless, as anxiety and depression creeps in even further. Your motivation to take part in day to day activities starts to dwindle. Your self-confidence becomes even more diminished.
Your life could get worse, but, if you reach out, then things can start getting better.
Fortunately, you’re in the right place.
It’s hard to suffer and not know if things will ever get better. It’s hard not knowing if you’ll ever get to live the life you’ve imagined you could have.
Hi, I’m Jennifer.I’m a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist. I’ve dedicated my career to helping people learn to manage their stress and anxiety, prevent burnout, and learn to prioritize their needs.
Through therapy, I will help you:
- Find tools and mindfulness techniques to help manage stress and big emotions that’s tailored specifically for you.
- Deeply change the way your brain and body reacts to activating situations using Brainspotting, a powerful body-based (somatic) technique that create fast shifts that last.
- Increase awareness of your thoughts and feelings.
- Develop insights into what life experiences have brought you to where you are today.
- Get in touch with your real feelings and intuition so you can make decisions based on what you really want
- Guide you to a greater sense of self-confidence in yourself and your abilities.
- Feel a greater sense of calm and presence so you can start enjoying life.